It has been one year and a week since I had my convocation in Dewan Seri Negeri. *Recalling*…*recalling*…it was such a memorable day.
Anyway, I was in Cyberjaya campus last Sunday for the MMU Convocation of my friends. Was supposed to meet chui ying on Sat but the plan din really work out, so I went up on Sunday morning with fren yenmao. We left Malacca at about 10am. Thumb up for this guy man, if weren’t for his convo car sticker, we might have to park our car outside the campus like Allen and Wei Chong and it was indeed, really far. Haha I do know coz ym drove them to their car after the convo.

Me, ex-coursemates Pekfong and Lily.
We waited for about 1.5 hours before the graduates came out from the hall. Mahasiswi were pretty, mahasiswa are ok, yeah juz ok hahaha. Oh btw, one of chui ying’s frens is not that bad though. When he left, she asked me “good looking right?” Ermmm…..yeah, well I cant lie. He is.
Not important. Anyway, the very first fren I wanted to meet was a fren I waited for more than 30mins before I can congratulate him and pass him his present. Biasalah, phone lines were busy, no calls can be made. We should have decided on a place to meet before the session ended but we didn’t. In fact I din do that with any frens I have wanted to meet the other day. Coz I knew the phone lines will be able to get thru after a while and they did. Before that at one point, Ashwin called me up, hebat sial. How come your phone can call out ar? Is it becoz its 013 and fewer ppl has it?
It’s nice to see my frens tossing their mortarboards coz I din have the chance to do so back then. I couldn’t be doing that alone as my most of my coursemates had left the place damn early. Sigh :(

Look at the guy on your far left in the photo. I can feel your excitement also man haha.

This is the only group photo I’m in. This one also I almost missed man, (3 cams I think, and I missed the 1st cam haha) phew...luckily I came back ‘on time’ for it.
In short, actually I was lepaking around FOE building with my fren coz he wanted to take pics around his faculty building. From FOE to MPH is not near man I realized. Then also gotta go down to the dvd-selling area after that got back up. Then ran back down again after a few mins. *tercungap-cungap* My frens are all scattered around campus, that’s why. But luckily along the way, coincidently I did bump into the few frens in my list (yes I had a list in my head) whom I wanted to take photos with. Good thing. When I came back, I found out that Siewlin had already gone home and worse I haven’t taken a pic with her yet. Aiyo..why never wait for me~? Haha okla..i will make sure I take a pic with you when you take masters that time ok ;) So this was basically wat happened to this ‘penghilang’. Ish..macamlah convo gua haha.
Right..the convo present. I brought them along but I din distribute them. It’s kinda small and fragile, dun hope to see them slipped from anybody’s hand, fell to the ground and broke. (And yeah, it’s not smth you can use exactly, it’s juz a lil smth for you to keep and remember about your graduation whenever you see it ) So I reckon it’ll be better to give it later ;p

Gals out there, meet my fren Allen ;p No other pics taken in the cafeteria so I can only put this up haha.
Me, Allen, Ym and Wei Chong had our late lunch in Kafe Sirah. We stayed there till 5 smth. How I wish it was then 8pm so maybe I’d at least get a glimpse of the Putrajaya night view:( My fren offered to bring me there for photo taking and send me back to Malacca but the distance is not like Melaka Raya to Tmn Merdeka, it’s Dengkil and Malacca man. Even superman would get tired too. So no night putrajaya for this short trip but I’m not too sad afterall. Convo was the main reason for the trip anyway.
Note: Whoever has my face in any photos in the cam, do send it to me via email at
cutie_rocker83@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Wishing all graduates All The Best in life and may your future be so bright you gotta wear shades :) Most importantly, friendship forever and keep in touch no matter where you are. Dear frens, do remember that I AM your fren and I will alwiz be, only until the day you dun treat me as one. Simple as that :)